Thursday, April 18, 2013

Budoia the Beautiful

Our little neighborhood is very quaint.  Not only is it filled with cute, old people, but we have beautiful landscapes, backdrops, and nature.  It's not often that you'll find me saying that I enjoyed something that was done outdoors; not only do I hate bugs and being sticky with sweat, but I hate mud, twisting my ankle on uneven paths, having stones/rocks pierce through the soles of my shoes, my glasses fogging up when I get overheated... yeah just not my cup of tea.  BUT in my aging and because of my undying love for my husband, I've come to try more things and be more easygoing in life.  So, I suggested that my little family of three go for a trek through town and explore the offerings of our Italian hometown.  The actual trail that we ventured on is about a ten minute walk from our driveway, and then once we got to the trail, it was up to us how far we wanted to traverse.  My husband who had already explored on a run before me, and who knows my limits, took me just far enough to enjoy without becoming completely overwhelmed by hills and rough terrain.  Needless to say, the three of us had a great time and we're looking for another hidden wonderland to scout out on the next nice day that comes our way.  










Other than that, not much has been going on.  We're gearing up towards our awesome surprise... more details to come once all is over with!  Until then, you probably won't be hearing much from me.  But enjoy the pics until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment