Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Me and another glimpse into the fun I have

These days, moments of inspiration seem fleeting for me.   I try my hardest to gather my artistic and inventive side and come up with profound things to say and write about, but I've been coming up short.  I dunno if it's Italy, my lack of enthusiasm, or simply me.  In any case, I've decided to give up on this not writing streak and just jump back in.  Sure I'll keep posting updates about my life, but I will probably be MIA as I finish my second book... I stopped midway through during the move and have since only added like 100 words to the incomplete manuscript.  It's been almost 8 months since my previous deadline came and went and I've gotta do this thing!

That being said...things have been fun around here, when I'm not home with the pooch and hubby's off to work. Last weekend I went to the Verona Zoo with some friends (and unfortunately without him) and we had a blast! Check it out:


My favorite animal :D


Pumba!!!!!

Little dude is just derpin' out :)








The chimpanzee exhibit!  These guys were awesome
This is a rapid shutter of a fight between these two!!!







Yes we broke into the dinosaur exhibit to take pics with em!









And that's all folks...

It was a pretty awesome day and I certainly hope we can hang out again soon :)

That's all for now, but I'm sure to post some photos of this past weekend's extravaganzas sometime before St. Patty's day.  Keep readin'

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment